The public is invited to enjoy some holiday treats and music and learn more about facilities and services offered at the Inova HealthPlex – Ashburn during an open house Dec. 5.
The open house is scheduled from 6 to 8 p.m. Dec. 5 at Inova HealthPlex, 22505 Landmark Court in Ashburn.
Activities are planned for the whole family, including photos with Santa Claus, holiday cookie decorating and hot cocoa, balloon artists, glitter tattoos, a treasure hunt and giveaways. Children are invited to bring their favorite stuffed toy to the teddy bear clinic in the Inova Loudoun Mobile Health Services bus. Visitors can participate in the treasure hunt to enter a drawing to win a pair of Washington Redskins tickets (Dec. 9 game against the New York Giants). Register in advance for a second entry at inova.org/HolidayOpenHouse.
Parallel Food Truck will also be onsite if guests want to purchase dinner.
Performances by local choral groups include:
• Arcola Elementary School
• Creighton’s Corner Elementary School
• Eagle Ridge Middle School
• Stone Hill Middle School
Inova HealthPlex – Ashburn, a service of Inova Loudoun Hospital, is a full-service healthcare facility that combines state-of-the-art technology with a comprehensive array of services, including:
• 24/7 Emergency Room with highly trained, board certified emergency medicine physicians that can treat patients of all ages
• Inova Imaging Center – Ashburn
• Inova Primary Care – Ashburn
• Inova Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN) – Ashburn
• Inova Physical Therapy Center – Ashburn
• Pediatric Specialists of Virginia