Inova Loudoun Hospital is hosting an Open House of the Ladies Board Birthing Inn and the Natural Birth Center from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 15 at Inova Loudoun Hospital (main campus in Lansdowne), 44045 Riverside Parkway in the Atrium (South Entrance).
Anyone considering pregnancy, expecting, or in search of an OB/GYN or midwife is invited to learn about Inova Loudoun Hospital’s OB services and unique features – including level IIIA NICU, hospital-based natural birth center and antenatal testing center. All are welcome – including dads and dads-to-be.
Event activities will include:
• Personalized tours of The Birthing Inn and the Natural Birth Center
• Meet OB/GYN physicians and midwives
• Private meet-and-greets with our Women’s Health Navigator
• Short informational sessions on:
Introducing MediMap Baby!
Meet the Midwives Panel Discussion
Pain Management in Labor
• Free mini massages, women only (first come, first served)
• Pregnancy-friendly food and refreshments
• Contests and giveaways
Participants will also have the opportunity to mingle with the following Inova Loudoun Hospital services:
• Inova Loudoun Ladies Board Birthing Inn
• Natural Birth Center
• Lactation Boutique & Family Education Services
• Antenatal Testing Center
• Children’s ER at Inova Loudoun Hospital
• Outpatient Specialty Rehabilitation Center
• MediMap Baby Genetic Testing (Inova Translational Medicine Institute)
Other community groups that will be attending include:
• Inova Medical Group – Ashburn
• Inova Medical Spa
• Capital Women’s Care, LLC (formerly Loudoun Physicians for Women)
• Capital Women’s Care – Ashburn
• Loudoun OB/GYN & Midwives
Visit inova.org/OBopenhouse for more information and to register. Space is limited; registration is encouraged.