The Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce has announced its 2017 Community Leadership Awards Finalists in five business categories.
The finalists were chosen by a panel of Loudoun’s business and nonprofit leaders, Loudoun Chamber’s Communication Manager Andrea Lucas said in a release.
The finalists are as follows
Young Professionals category:
- Nicholas Bagg, AOL
- Carolyn Dobson, Evergreen Sportsplex
- Jennifer Knowlton, StoneSprings Hospital Center
- Chauvon McFadden, Crimson Wealth Strategies
Executive Leader Award category:
- Pam Jones, Extrordinary Transitions – Long & Foster
- Jimmy Olevson, Main Street Bank
- Roman Blazauskas, SpeedPro Imaging Northern Virginia
- Fran Craig, Unanet
Small Organization (less than 100 employees) category:
- Palmercare Chiropractic
- SpeedPro Imaging of Northern Virginia
- Maid Brigade
Large Organization (100 employees or more) category:
- GAM Printing
- AH&T Insurance
- Beckstrom Electric
Nonprofit Executive category:
- Dr. Linda Pfeiffer, InMED Partnerships for Children
- Carol Kost, Loudoun Youth, Inc.
- Lynn Tadlock,The Claude Moore Charitable Foundation
- Susan Mandel Giblin, Loudoun Volunteer Caregivers
The Chamber will host a luncheon on Jan. 26 to recognize these finalists and announce the winner in each category. Winners will have the opportunity to name a local non-profit organization that will be the beneficiary of a $1,000 grant, courtesy of the Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties.
Along with the awards, the Chamber will welcome 2017 Chair Tina Johnson, president of JP Events & Consulting, and thank outgoing Chair Greg Jay of John Marshall Bank for his service last year. The awards luncheon will be held at The National in Lansdowne.