Finalists have been announced in five categories for the 2018 Loudoun Community Leadership Awards.
The winners will be announced Jan. 26 during the Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce’s 50th anniversary Gala and 2018 Annual meeting at the National Conference Center in Landsdowne.
“Loudoun County is truly privileged to have so many outstanding leaders and businesses that are willing to invest their time, talent and treasure to serve our community,” Loudoun Chamber President and CEO Tony Howard said. “ The Loudoun Chamber is privileged to honor these great community leaders for the hard work and valuable contributions to help make Loudoun a world-class community in which to live, work, raise a family and grow a business.”
The Loudoun Community Leadership Awards honor the businesses and community leaders that have shown outstanding leadership and commitment to support the Loudoun community and its citizens.
Finalists were chosen in five categories: Large and Small Businesses, Nonprofit Executive, Executive Leaders and Young Professionals. These finalists were chosen by a panel of Loudoun’s top business and nonprofit leaders.
The winner of the 2018 Community Leadership Awards in each category will have the opportunity to select one nonprofit organization that will be the beneficiary of a $1,000 grant, courtesy of the Community Foundation of Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties.
Executive Leader Award category:
- Ara Bagdasarian, Omnilert
- Paul W. Bice, John Marshall Bank
- Scott M. Hamberger, Integrus Holdings, Inc.
- Sharon D. Virts, The Virts Miller Foundation
Young Professionals category:
- Carolyn Dobson, Evergreen Sportsplex
- Stefanie Dove, Loudoun County Public Schools
- D. Todd Pearson, B.F. Saul Company/Pearson Smith
- Vanessa Wagner, Loudoun Department of Economic Development
Small Organization (fewer than 100 employees) category:
- Integrus Holdings, Inc.
- Paul Davis Restoration
- SpeedPro Imaging Northern Virginia
Large Organization (100 employees or more) category:
- HHMI Janelia Research Campus
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- The National
- Wells Fargo
Nonprofit Executive category:
- Donna Fortier, Mobile Hope
- Susan Mandel Giblin, Loudoun Volunteer Caregivers
- Melissa Heifetz, The Arc of Loudoun
- Jackie Phan, Community Empowerment of Northern Virginia
2018 will be a historic year for the Loudoun Chamber, as we celebrate the 50th Anniversary of this great organization and its positive impact on the Loudoun community. The celebration kickoffs when Loudoun’s top business and community leaders gather to celebrate the leadership of our 2017 Board Chair Tina Johnson. The Loudoun Chamber also will welcome in our new leader, Mitch Sproul of Toth Financial Advisory Corporation, along with our entire Board of Directors at this inaugural event. The event will include the program, awards, dinner, followed by dancing.1 comment