The Purcellville Library will be closed from Monday, May 21 through Friday, June 1 for renovations.
During the closure, access to the parking lot will also be blocked for at least three days.
“In addition to some behind-the-scenes repair work, when the library reopens customers will have a freshly paved parking lot, new carpet on the second floor and a lot more open space on the first floor,” Branch Manager Elizabeth Gregg said. “We are consolidating our service desks to one central location and are replacing some shelving to enhance our customers’ experience.”
During the closure, the following policies will be in place:
· Items can be returned at the outdoor drop boxes.
· Customers unable to return items during the closure can call the Purcellville Library for assistance at 540-338-7235.
· There will be no library programs or outside meetings.
· Access to digital resources and online catalog will be available at library.loudoun.gov.
· Customers on the waiting list for checked-out items will not lose their place in line.
For updates and more information, visit library.loudoun.gov or the Purcellville Library Facebook page at facebook.com/PurcellvilleLibrary.